As a starter or as an aperitif, tuna rillettes with herbs are always a great success!
Fill up on freshness with this delicious recipe.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1/2 bunch of chive
- 1/2 bunch ofdill
- 1 shallot
- 15 cl of liquid cream (30% fat)
- 1 small Swiss
- 180 g of tuna (canned)
- 1 lemon
- Remove the leaves, wash and chop the dill.
- Wash and cut the chives into small pieces.
- Peel and finely chop the shallot.
- Pour the liquid cream into a saucepan, bring to a boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Take off the heat, incorporate the Petit Suisse, mix.
- Crumble the tuna with a fork, add to the contents of the pot.
- Mix and add the chives, dill, a few drops of lemon and shallot.
- Season and mix vigorously.
Reserve in the fridge for 1 hour.
Photo: C. Herlédan