Romanesca cabbage is a beautiful product, it could almost be decorative. It stays on the plate and also offers a subtle taste.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 fillet of Sar of approximately 250 gr
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon yellow
- 1 baby romanesco cabbage
- 25 cl of milk
- 5 cl of cream (optional)
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Cocotte de Sar recipe with citrus fruits and Romanesco cabbage
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (Th.6).
- Cut the fish fillet into small cubes, about 1 cm long.
- Peel all the citrus fruits, lift the supremes then cut the quarters into 2 or 3 pieces.
In 2 individual casseroles (or 1 large),
- Place the fish cubes, the citrus cubes, salt and pepper and mix.
- Distribute the milk and add the cream (optional).
- Close the casseroles and place them in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Separate the florets from the cabbage, rinse them and cut them into strips.
- In a hot pan, add 1 drizzle of olive oil and sear the cabbage slices for 30 sec. over high heat, stirring.
- Season with a little salt and pepper, reduce the heat and continue cooking over medium heat for 15 min. stirring occasionally.
Take the casseroles out of the oven, check doneness and serve with the slices of cabbage.
For more big appetites : Serve with a bowl of black rice, for example, or a little quinoa.
The HelloFresh technique
Peel a citrus fruit : Using a sharp knife, cut the ends of the fruit so that you can then place it stably on a board.
Cut the skin from top to bottom, slightly incising the part with the flesh of the fruit.
Be sure to follow the curvature of the citrus fruit. Go around the fruit and remove the few remaining white fibrous parts.
Raise the supreme : To do this, cut the quarters with a knife, making sure to cut between the skins separating the quarters.
Read also: growing Romanesco cabbage