Also in the fall, salads can be enjoyed with this delicious carrot, green apple and cheese salad recipe.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 dash of rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp. whole almonds
- 80 g of ripened Comté
- 2 colored carrots (yellow and white)
- 2 green apples
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp. 1 tbsp blond grapes
- 2 tbsp. crushed pistachios
- flower of salt
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons oil (1 rapeseed oil, 2 hazelnuts)
- Sleur of salt, freshly ground pepper
- Prepare the vinaigrette: in a ramekin, place the fleur de sel,
pepper, vinegar then oils. Mix and set aside.
- In a frying pan, pour the oil and roast the whole almonds,
season with fleur de sel.
- Crust and cut the cheese into small cubes.
- Peel and wash the carrots. Peel them and cut them into tagliatelle using
of a steward.
- Wash and prepare the apples in tagliatelle, keeping their skin. The
drizzle with a little lemon juice.
- In small plates (or verrines), arrange the tagliatelle of
apples and carrots. Add the almonds, raisins and diced
- When ready to serve, pour the vinaigrette and sprinkle with pistachios.
Read also :
- Health benefits and virtues of apples
- Benefits and virtues of carrots for health
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel